Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy Jikan's Seventh Generation Winners Announcement

(This is COMPLETELY Fanon!Most of the stuff,I mean,all of the stuff is fanon!)

Tsunku Daiyu Dao Ming Jiao Aoi May Ai Fang Mei
----
Zeng Song Zhe Shun
----
The Happy Jikan ~Junbi Ga Anata KA DO KA~ Seventh Generation Auditions are officially over.
The winners are:Zeng Yun,Joe Song,Hsaoi Zhe and Bui Shun!
*seventh generation comes out*
Seventh Generation:Hello!
Glad to see you again Zeng!
Haha,yeah.
So these are our four members?Or is there a surprise member?
Haha,yup!
I already know you Zeng.But Song,Zhe and Shun,how do you feel?
Happy.
I don't know,excited.
I feel..like a Happy Jikan member.
Hahahaha.
Since you four are our new comers,introduce yourselves!
Hello,I am Zeng Yun.I was already a Happy Jikan member,so I am really excited to be back!
Hello,I am Joe Song.I was formerly a Hello!Pro Kenshuusei member,and I am really happy about being a member!I will try my best at all times!
Hello,I am Hsaoi Zhe,but if my name is too hard,call me ZhenZhen.I was never a Hello!Project member,so I am very proud of my achievement.
Hello,I am Bui Shun.I am the youngest member,and the pun sayer of the group!I will always be funny!
Don't be too proud!Hahahaha
Oh,I will!
Do you think it will be hard being a Happy Jikan member?
Looking at the sales MIRAI LOVE got,yes!
It will!But do your best!We will be here to help if you four have any issues.
So who do you four look up to?
Tokunaga Chinami and Dao Ming!
Really?
Yes!
Well,lots of Hello!Project memebrs helped us debut,and I worked with some.But my number one senpai would be Boss!
Every Hello!Project member that is older than me!
You look up to alot of people then.Cool it!
Hahahahahahaha
Jiao-chan!
Haha.I fail sometimes,so it is dangerous to look up to me.
Really!
So who do you think is going to be our lead singer Tsunku?
Thats my secret.And Hsaoi will not be featured in Tantei Shojo.
Why not?
My parents have to find me a home and school in Japan.So not yet!
Oh I see.It might be difficult!I wish your family best of luck!
Thank you.
Seriously,who will be the lead singer?
That is my decision Zheng!
But NO ONE will take Dao Ming's place!
We'll see.
What do you mean?
Calm down.I'll be the look out!
Hahaha.
We now have an 11nin!
Yay!It is just like when we first debuted.
Yeah.
Wait,it is time to perform.
Happy Jikan,with Subrashii Ongaku O Subarashii Uta!


No comments:

Post a Comment